Traditional stone-built semi-detached cottage overlooking Loch Greshornish.
- Lounge, colour television with free to view satellite.
- Well equipped kitchen with dining area.
- Bathroom with shower, basin and WC.
- Double bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Single Bedroom
Additional facilities and information
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Heating is from storage heaters, with additional heating from electric stove in sitting area.
- Electric cooker, microwave and fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Colour television with free to view satellite.
- All electricity is included in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome.
Leisure Facilities available on the Estate
- Fishing on Loch na Stapaig and Red Burn River
- Use of boats
- Various walks
Arrival and Departure
On your day of arrival, the house will be ready from 3pm and we request that you leave by 10 am on your day of departure. This gives our housekeeper time to service the house between lets.
Bookings, Rates and Payment Options
£200 – £300 per week
Click here for Availability & Booking
Please note that our cottages are let on a 7 day, Saturday-Saturday basis. However, we will consider short-break bookings during off-peak seasons.
Cash, Cheque, PayPal
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure the booking. The remaining balance to be paid within 4 weeks of your stay.
- Refund policy: In the event of a guest having to cancel their booking, we will charge for the accommodation in full, unless we are able to re-let the cottage. If we are successful in re-letting the cottage, we will be happy to refund the full amount.