Traditional semi-detached stone built cottage overlooking Loch Greshornish.
“The Keeper’s Cottage is in a superb location with beautiful views across the loch. The cottage was ideal and very cosy. Boating on the loch was an added bonus!” Mr Bellew.
The house is on one level and comprises of:
- Open plan living are with fitted kitchen, sitting and dining areas.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
Additional Facilities and Information
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Heating is from storage heaters, with additional heating from electric stove in sitting area.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Colour flat screen television with free to view satellite and DVD player.
- All electricity is included in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome.
Leisure Facilities available on the Estate
- Fishing on Loch na Stapaig and Red Burn River
- Use of boats
- Various walks
Arrival and Departure
On your day of arrival, the house will be ready from 3pm and we request that you leave by 10 am on your day of departure. This gives our housekeeper time to service the house between lets.
Bookings, Rates and Payment Options
£270 – £550 per week
Please note that our cottages are let on a 7 day, Saturday-Saturday basis. However, we will consider short-break bookings during off-peak seasons.
Cash, Cheque, PayPal
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure the booking. The remaining balance to be paid within 4 weeks of your stay.
- Refund policy: In the event of a guest having to cancel their booking, we will charge for the accommodation in full, unless we are able to re-let the cottage. If we are successful in re-letting the cottage, we will be happy to refund the full amount.