Traditional stone-built cottage set in a truly tranquil position, boasts stunning views over Loch Greshornish towards the peaks of the Cuillin Mountains.
“We loved the situation of this cottage; it was picturesque with beautiful views over the loch. Isolated and peaceful yet an excellent centre for exploring the north of Skye. Having its own little hill loch and the use of a good rowing boat was a lovely bonus. We were very comfortable in the cottage. Good Sky TV was a godsend for weather forecasts though we were too busy to watch much else”. Dr Canepa-Anson.
- Living room with electric stove and colour television with free to view satellite.
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge.
- Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
Additional Facilities and Information
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Broadband/Wifi included in rent.
- Heating is from storage heaters, with additional heating from electric stove in sitting area.
- Ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave and fridge, washing machine, dishwasher.
- Colour flat screen television with free to view satellite and DVD player.
- All electricity is included in rent.
- Off road parking for 3 cars.
- Large enclosed garden.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome.
Leisure Facilities available on the Estate
- Fishing on the Loch na Stapaig and Red Burn River
- Use of boats
- Various walks
Arrival and Departure
On your day of arrival, the house will be ready from 3pm and we request that you leave by 10 am on your day of departure. This gives our housekeeper time to service the house between lets.
Bookings, Rates and Payment Options
£310 – £670 per week
Please note that our cottages are let on a 7 day, Saturday-Saturday basis. However, we will consider short-break bookings during off-peak seasons.
Cash, Cheque, PayPal
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure the booking. The remaining balance is to be paid within 4 weeks of your stay.
- Refund policy: In the event of a guest having to cancel their booking, we will charge for the accommodation in full, unless we are able to re-let the cottage. If we are successful in re-letting the cottage, we will be happy to refund the full amount.